WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
LONG TYRE LIFE
RELIABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
280/70R16 112A8/109B TLCAI161686Section Width276Overall Diameter805Rolling Circumference2404Rim WidthsW9x16 W10Lx16 | W8Lx16 | W8x1675% Capacity49.5260/70R16 109A8/106B TLCAI161811Section Width256Overall Diameter776Rolling Circumference2304Rim WidthsW8x16 W9x1675% Capacity45
420/70R30 134A8/131B TLCAI161033Section Width420Overall Diameter1412Rolling Circumference4202Rim WidthsW13x30 DW14Lx30 | W12x30 | W14x3075% Capacity204.75
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tyre, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes made after the date of publication of these tables (July 2020). Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.
• For ploughing and other field applications subject to high torque, use the 30 km/h line.
• When using single tire configuration:
- add 0.4 bar for use on slopes of more than 20%
- add 0.4 bar for intensive road use exceeding 50% of time on road.
• 10 km/h LT (Low Torque) (max speed 10 km/h).