You no longer have to hesitate! Not only do our tires have excellent performance, but if they don't give you full satisfaction within 30 days, we will reimburse you for each tire 100%.
HOW THE KLEBER TRUST PROGRAM WORKS
2 or 4 KLEBER tires
(Location where your KLEBER tires were purchased and fitted). If you are not satisfied, ask your tire specialist to dismantle them within 30 days. *
Fill in the form below
Please complete the reCAPTCHA validation.
Website Cher client, votre demande a bien été enregistrée. Nous sommes en train de la traiter. Notre équipe vous contactera dans les plus brefs délais pour vous informer du statut de votre demande.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE KLEBER GUARANTEED SATISFACTION
1. The Manufacture Française des Pneumatiques Michelin (hereinafter "Michelin"), a partnership limited by shares, with a capital of 504,000.004 euros, whose registered office is located at Place des Carmes Déchaux, 63040 Clermont-Ferrand, registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of Clermont-Ferrand under the number 855 200 507, offers its customers the benefit of a commercial guarantee, the "Customer Satisfaction Guarantee" (hereinafter called the "Guarantee" or "Offer") valid from 01/01/2019 to 31 / 12/2020 inclusive and consisting of a refund offer in the form of a bank transfer, the terms and conditions of which are indicated below.
2. Free offer reserved for adult natural persons domiciled in a member country of the European Union (hereinafter the “Buyer”), for any simultaneous purchase of 2 or 4 tires from the KLEBER range (passenger vehicles, 4x4, SUV vehicles, light commercial vehicles, summer / all season / winter tires) purchased from a distributor participating in the Offer or on its website.
3. Offer limited to a request for reimbursement per household (same name, same address).
4. If the tires do not give full satisfaction to the Buyer within 30 (thirty) days of their acquisition (date of invoice being taken), they will be fully reimbursed.
5. To benefit from the Satisfaction Guarantee, the Purchaser must:
a. BUY simultaneously (one invoice), between 01/01/2019 and 31/12/2020, 2 or 4 identical tires across the entire KLEBER range at the points of sale or websites of participating distributors located in France metropolitan (Corsica included).
b. SUBSCRIBE to the Offer within five (5) days of the purchase of the tires (date of invoice as proof) on the KLEBER website: www.kleber.fr . This registration is compulsory in order to benefit from this Guarantee.
vs. IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION , the Purchaser has a period of thirty (30) days from the acquisition of the tires (date of invoice being taken as proof) to:
- Go to the website http://www.kleber.fr and fill in the complaint form in order to activate the Satisfaction Guarantee. Attach to the form the documents listed below *.
- Have the tires dismantled at the distributor from whom the tires were purchased.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED TO THE REQUEST *:
- A copy (photo or scan) of the tire purchase invoice. The information and contact details of the Purchaser and the distributor must clearly appear on the invoice. The copy of the invoice must be legible.
- A copy of the tire fitting invoice, which must take place within a maximum of fifteen (15) working days from the date of purchase of the tires.
- A copy of the tire dismantling invoice. Tire fitting and removal must take place at the same distributor. The copy of the invoice must be legible.
- Photographs of tires destroyed by the distributor.
- The Buyer's IBAN / BIC from a bank domiciled in one of the Member States of the European Union.
6. All costs for fitting and removing tires are borne by the Purchaser and not by Michelin.
7. Invoices must be issued in the full name of the Purchaser and must include the distributor's name in the header. Otherwise, the invoice will be considered invalid. Any incomplete, illegible, fraudulent request, as well as any request received outside the set deadlines, for territories (country of purchase) not covered by the Offer, or even any request relating to product references not covered by this Offer, will be considered invalid .
8. The dismantled tires again become the property of Michelin. They cannot be scrapped, transferred or resold.
9. The purchase price of the tires is refunded to the Purchaser (for the purchase of complete wheels, the price is understood without the rims), VAT included, by bank transfer, within eight (8) weeks from from the date of receipt of its refund request. The reimbursement will be made by a third-party agency mandated by Michelin for this purpose.
10. The Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to tires which have suffered an act of vandalism or damage caused by an accident or improper handling.
11. Michelin declines all responsibility in the event that the Offer does not comply with these general conditions, in the event of incidents beyond its control, such as the spread of viruses, detection of errors, network difficulties , the consequences of access to data by unauthorized persons, fraud, and / or technical problems.
Likewise, Michelin cannot be held liable if Michelin is forced to end the Offer, reduce and extend the Offer, or modify the general conditions of validity.
In addition, Michelin declines all responsibility if, for any technical problem whatsoever, the Purchaser is unable to access the aforementioned website or in the event of loss by the Purchaser of the data necessary to complete the participation form in the Offer. Likewise, Michelin declines all responsibility in the event that the bank information provided by the Purchaser is incorrect or incomplete.
12. Participation in this Offer requires the prior acceptance of the Buyer to these general conditions without limit and without reservation.
13. Michelin reserves the right to exclude the participation of any Buyer whose behavior would be manifestly contrary to these general conditions.
14. Michelin reserves the right to modify these general conditions at any time.
15. Michelin, as the data controller, implements the processing of personal data concerning Buyers whose purpose is the management of their registration for the Kleber Trust offer, the implementation of the Kleber Satisfaction Guarantee and to the handling of complaints from Kleber Tire Buyers benefiting from the Kleber Trust offer.
The legal basis for the processing thus implemented is the acceptance by the Buyers of the general conditions of the Kleber satisfaction guarantee.
The data processed are essential for this processing and are used by the relevant departments of Michelin and, where applicable, its subcontractors.
The data concerned is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, increased by the statutory limitation periods.
Buyers benefit, under the conditions provided by law, from a right of interrogation, access, rectification, a right to portability, to limitation of processing and opposition for legitimate reasons, as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of his data after his death. They can exercise the rights they have by contacting: "Manufacture Française des Pneumatiques Michelin - Opération 43193 - 23 place des Carmes - 63000 Clermont-Ferrand - France" or at this address: email@example.com .
Anyone can, in the event of a dispute, lodge a complaint with the CNIL, the contact details of which appear at the internet address https://www.cnil.fr